Team Manager (Social Media Agency)Remote part-time Position - £20K-£23K pro rata
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
About Pound Social
100 Pound Social is a fast growing low-cost social media marketing service working with SMEs across the UK and English-speaking world.
The company was founded 2-years ago by sisters, Victoria Lee and Louise Lee. Our HQ is in Hertfordshire, UK, but our team work remotely from various locations across the UK. You can work from wherever you feel most comfortable (so long as you’re in the UK and have a fast internet connection!).
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
£20K-£23K pro rata, depending on experience, remote-based position
**Applications can only be accepted from UK-based candidates**
We are looking for a talented Head of Social Media Team to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup.
The Head of Social Media Team will be responsible for the management of our Social Media and Proofreading teams. The individual will work closely with the Operations Manager to implement client requests and ensure our high quality standards are maintained.
The role will initially be part-time (27 hours per week). We expect the hours to increase to full-time quickly as our client base grows.
Responsible for new client on-boarding
- Follow processes to successfully on-board new clients, including recruiting all necessary information from new clients
- Ensure information for each client is accurate and up-to-date in our CRM
- Access new client accounts and allocate the most appropriate team members to the accounts
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to implement any change requests or feedback provided by clients
Social Media Team Management
- Manage the Social Media and Proofreading Teams using clear lines of communication
- Use our social media content panel to ensure all social media work hits our quality standards and meets each client’s requirements
- Work with Social Media Managers and Proofreaders to answer queries and clarify processes
- Liaise with the Operations Manager to ensure client requests are implemented by the relevant team member
- Manage the process of recruiting new Social Media Managers and Proofreaders to our rapidly growing team
- Support new Social Media Managers and Proofreaders and train them in our processes
Content Panel Management
- Overall management of our social media content panel
- e.g. reconnecting disconnected accounts, manually publishing failed posts etc.
- Ensure all work is being completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all work hits our high quality standards and meets each clients’ specific requirements
- Work with Social Media Managers and Proofreaders
The successful candidate will be:
- confident working across the main social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram) and have strong understanding of using social media as a marketing tool
- confident using social media scheduling systems and comfortable using new systems
- in possession of excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- a stickler for spelling and grammar
- detail oriented with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- confident managing a remote team of social media professionals
- be able to multi-task, prioritise, and think quickly under pressure
- be used to and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- possess strong organisational and communication skills
- open to take on new tasks and learn as your role and our company expand
- like an environment of continuous improvement
- self-motivated and able to work independently from a home office
The recruiting process will start immediately. We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. If this job sounds right for you, please send your CV and covering letter to:
+44 7944 290515