How to share my Google Drive image folder link
Written by Victoria Lee
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com
- Click the folder you want to share
- Click Share
- At the top right, click Get shareable link
- Next to “Anyone with the link,” click the Down arrow
- Choose “Anyone with the link can view“
- Select Copy link
- Paste the link into your Plan Personalisation Questionnaire
Get your FREE Social Media Plan - takes under 1-minute
Every business is different. Start your unique social media journey!
Social media plays an important role in your marketing strategy (or it should do!) - but only if your customers can find your business on social media. If your social media profiles are not visible or can't be found, the value is lost. Here are...
I’ve put together a list of tips that will help you expand your social presence, and begin utilise your social media pages to attract new customers and increase awareness of your business
Here’s are our favourite 9 FREE photo websites. Discover stunning images – without copyright limitations – that you can use on your website and blog, and in your social media posts.