How to share my Google Drive image folder link
Written by Victoria Lee
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com
- Click the folder you want to share
- Click Share
- At the top right, click Get shareable link
- Next to “Anyone with the link,” click the Down arrow
- Choose “Anyone with the link can view“
- Select Copy link
- Paste the link into your Plan Personalisation Questionnaire
Get your FREE Social Media Plan - takes under 1-minute
Every business is different. Start your unique social media journey!
Here’s a sneak peak into the types of posts we publish to our clients’ social media pages. Not all of these posts will be appropriate to your company; the type of posts we create for you will depend on your business, goals, and preferences. How do...