Publishing to Instagram
Written by Louise Lee
Due to Instagram’s API restrictions, we are unable to publish posts directly to your Instagram Page.
You’ll need to publish your Instagram posts through either email or via our mobile app.
All Instagram clients get free access to our Content Panel, HeyOrca (normally £29 per month).
When your Instagram posts are ready to be published, HeyOrca will notify you. You can choose to receive HeyOrca notifications via email, mobile, or both.
Based on what you choose, you’ll receive either an email, or a push notification 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time of your Instagram post.
Publishing your posts via mobile:
*You’ll need the HeyOrca Instagram Publishing App downloaded*
- Click Download in the HeyOrca app
- Click OK on the ‘Posting to Instagram’ notification:
- Your post caption will be copied to your clipboard and the Instagram image will be downloaded into your camera roll photos
- The Instagram app will open onto the homepage.
- Click the + button to create an Instagram post
- You’ll see the Instagram post image saved in your camera roll. Select it.
- In the “Caption” space, click ‘Paste’, and the post caption will be pasted in.
- Now you can publish your post!
Publishing your posts via email:
The process if you use the email notification is the same, except you will need to manually save the photo to your camera roll and manually copy the post caption before opening the Instagram app to publish it.
- Open up the HeyOrca notification
- Download the media attachment (image or video) to your phone
- Copy the caption text to your phone’s clipboard
- Open up the Instagram app on your phone and log in to your Instagram account to publish your post!
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Every business is different. Start your unique social media journey!
Here’s a sneak peak into the types of posts we publish to our clients’ social media pages. Not all of these posts will be appropriate to your company; the type of posts we create for you will depend on your business, goals, and preferences. How do...