Find new clients on LinkedIn with these easy actions
Generating new business from LinkedIn is pretty simple – if you know how.
Follow this guide consistently and you should start to see results within 7-10 days.
Spend 15 minutes every morning, 15 minutes every afternoon, and 10 minutes every evening on completing these activities LinkedIn.
- Reply to any comments or posts you’re tagged in
- Accept new connection invites*
- Check your notifications
- Check your inbox
- Check who’s viewed your profile and invite anyone new to connect
- Post a Call to Action post
- Send connect requests (with a short intro message) to 20 people who are in your industry and would be a useful contact
- Send connect requests (with a short intro message) to 20 people who would make ideal clients
- Like and comment on 3-7 posts from other people
- Invite anyone who has viewed your profile to connect
- Post something: this could be a link to an article or news, a direct shout-out for new business, a testimonial from a client, or an update on a recent personal achievement or challenge
*Only reject connect requests if they seem spammy, fake, or irrelevant. Accept invites even if you don’t know the user. Every time you gain a new connection, their 1st connections become your 2nd connections. You gain the ability to connect with these 2nd connections and make them part of your network. Think of every new connection as a new door opening!
Once a week, take a moment to review your progress:
- Have you generated any new business from LinkedIn?
- Which of your activities lead to the new business?
- Which activities are getting the best results? Consider spending more time on these activities.
Grow your business on LinkedIn and generate hot leads regularly – £299 per month
Google 'how to grow my social media pages' and you'll find a wad of well-intended articles telling you the secret is consistent posting - and they're not wrong. Regular, engaging social media posts are your bread and butter, and your social media...
“We’ve tried, but social media doesn’t work for us.” Many SMEs and startups have tried - and failed - to leverage social media marketing. More often than not, when I ask business owners why they don’t use social media to market their business,...
Does it ever feel like you’re the only visitor to your Facebook Page? Do your carefully crafted posts regularly receive a grand total of zero Likes? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Getting your posts in front of your ideal customers is getting...
So you’ve battled with social media for a while now; whenever you have a free minute (which isn’t often) you’ve pinged out a post to LinkedIn or Facebook. But whatever you do you can’t seem to pick up new followers or page likes. ...
Every business is different; take our 1-minute survey to create a customised social media plan for your business.
The stats that should influence the marketing strategy of every B2B business in 2018.
Discover the 7 Instagram that should influence your 2018 marketing strategy. With more and more users researching products on Instagram before purchasing, the platform’s selling power has turned it into an essential tool for B2C marketers and small businesses in 2018.
Facebook will inevitably play a major role in your company’s social media marketing strategy. This infographic shares the key Facebook marketing statistics for 2018 that demonstrate the platform’s importance to small business and SME marketing.
Written by Victoria Lee Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn Social media plays an important role in your marketing strategy (or it should do!) - but only if your customers can find your business on social media. If your social media profiles are not visible or...
I’ve put together a list of tips that will help you expand your social presence, and begin utilise your social media pages to attract new customers and increase awareness of your business