Find New Clients On LinkedIn With These Easy Actions
Did you see the latest study showing that 80% of B2B leads today come from LinkedIn?
You may not realise it, but your personal LinkedIn profile is the most powerful marketing tool out there.
With small, regular actions and a minimal time-investment, you can start generating new business enquiries from hot leads within the next 14 days.
I’m going to tell you how.
1. Post three times per day
Each time you post to your personal profile, you give yourself the chance to get in front of your ideal clients.
You allow yourself the opportunity to impress and grab attention. Post three times per week for optimal results.
What to post?
- Personal posts: talk about your own business struggles or post an update on a recent personal achievement or challenge
- Call to Action posts: highlight your business USP, services, client testimonials, and case studies
- Topical posts: this could be a link to an article or news that will be of interest to your audience. Include a personal comment on the item to drive engagement with the post.
No time to create posts yourself? Sign-up to our £100 Posts Plan (with a 20-day money-back guarantee).
For just £100 per month, your dedicated Content Creator will craft three LinkedIn posts per week specifically for you, in your unique tone of voice. Click here to learn more.
2. Engage with your LinkedIn connections
To get your LinkedIn posts maximum exposure, take 15 minutes each day to engage with your LinkedIn connections. It’s that simple.
Do the following each morning:
- Reply to any comments or posts you’re tagged in
- Accept new connection invites*
- Check your notifications
- Check your inbox
- Check who’s viewed your profile and invite anyone new to connect
- Send connect requests (with a short intro message) to 20 people who are in your industry and would be a useful contact
- Send connect requests (with a short intro message) to 20 people who would make ideal clients
- Like and comment on 3-7 posts from other people
- Invite anyone who has viewed your profile to connect
*Only reject connect requests if they seem spammy, fake, or irrelevant. Accept invites even if you don’t know the user. Every time you gain a new connection your network of 2nd degree connections expands, exposing you to potential new clients.
Spend 15 minutes every morning, 15 minutes every afternoon, and 10 minutes every evening on completing these activities LinkedIn.
Results and Review
Once a week, take a moment to review your progress:
- Have you generated any new business from LinkedIn?
- Which of your activities lead to the new business?
- Which activities are getting the best results? Consider spending more time on these activities.
Print this handy infographic and stick it on your wall as a reminder.
Follow this guide consistently and you should start to see results within 14 days.
Grow your business on LinkedIn and generate hot leads regularly – £299 per month
Written by Victoria Lee Understand the impact of your social media investment is vital. This post highlights the metrics you should be tracking. 1. Follower growth Follower growth is the most basic signal that your business is gaining social media traction. A...
Is tone of voice part of your brand's official communication strategy? It should be, and this article will help you understand why. Settling on the right tone of voice for your brand is one of the best decisions that you could ever make for your...
Instagram is fast becoming a platform which many people use on a daily basis. However, it is more than just a place to share “food porn” or snaps of your latest holiday. It also represents an incredible digital marketing opportunity for businesses....
Let’s start at square one. A landing page is a purpose-built webpage that has been created to achieve a specific objective. That objective can be collecting email addresses, directing users through a sales funnel, or an ecommerce page to sell a...
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely game. Whether you’re founder of the next Deliveroo, a fat-busting fitness entrepreneur, or a Consultant with not enough hours in the day, you probably lay in bed at night with questions racing around your head. Will...
LinkedIn has swiftly become a critical B2B business marketing platform. The platform is ideal for expanding your customer base and building relationships with new clients. LinkedIn's newsfeed allows you to regularly get your business in front of...
It’s competitive being in business, and increasingly difficult to retain a strong online presence in an over-saturated digital marketplace. So many businesses are getting lost online among a sea of competitors. So how can you avoid this happening...
We all know that social media is one of the most effective ways to reach the masses. However, do you know what kind of content converts best in terms of sparking interest and increasing your return on investment? Would you like your business to...
Contrary to popular belief, good social media posts don’t just happen. Like a skillfully baked cake, all the elements have to be put together in just the right way to produce a masterpiece. Missing just one is the difference between a perfectly...
Listen up: LinkedIn has huge potential for your business. Despite the ever-growing popularity of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, LinkedIn remains the most powerful B2B marketing and sales platform. Get your business seen by...