100 Pound Social Guest Post Guidelines
100 Pound Social accepts high quality guest posts on relevant topics.
- The article should have a minimum length of 1000 words.
- The article should be free from grammatical errors and should be well researched.
- The content should be free of plagiarism – we will run it through Copyscape before publication.
- We allow the writer to add up to 1 DoFollow link in the article from their organisation’s webpage. The links should not be promotional and should be a natural fit in the article. We will also insert 1 DoFollow link to your website homepage (or your chosen page) within your bio at the bottom of the article.
- For collaborations, link additions will be on a reciprocal basis – DoFollow for DoFollow.
- Please submit your article in a Google Document, and give us edit access.
- Please submit a profile picture or logo, and a short company blurb/author bio not exceeding 150 words.
- The content should be original, clear, well-written, and informative, and should be backed by examples wherever possible.
- We do not accept topics/titles that have been covered on our blog before. Please take a look at our blog before submitting your articles.
- Proper attribution of data, images, quotations, statistics, and outside content should be referenced in the blog with hyperlinks to the source page.
Please note, the byline on the article will be ‘guest writer’, but we will insert your headshot/logo and information about the writer and their company at the bottom of the article.
You are welcome to include any royalty-free images you wish us to use, but you must reference and include a link to the source. These images will be formatted by us to suit our blog layout.
We reserve the right to accept, edit, or reject an article if it does not meet the required standards.